At Whitchurch Primary School we believe a school uniform policy helps to promote safety, and ease of identification, equity, school pride, good behaviour and the development of community. Furthermore, a school uniform presents a professional image to our community and distinguishes our students while they participate in community activities. Young children should wear clothes with easy fastenings at first, as dressing and undressing for PE can be a challenge! All items of uniform should be labelled with the child's name. The school policy is that children should wear school uniform. School uniform can be purchased by clicking here.
Please note it is NOT necessary to have branded uniform. We welcome red sweatshirts etc purchased from supermarkets/ high street stores.
The Whitchurch Primary School uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirt.
- White shirt, white polo shirt or blouse
- Dark grey/black trousers/ shorts, dark grey/black skirt or pinafore dress
- Black, grey or white socks or tights
- Black shoes, no trainers permitted
In summer children may wear red and white summer dresses
PE kit consists of:
- Daps (the elasticated type are best for infants)
- House T-shirt
- Black Shorts/games skirt or joggers (tracksuit)
- Black sweatshirt, hooded top or jacket for colder times.
- Sturdy trainers for outside games.
- A change of socks is a very good idea!
Please note that at the end of each term unnamed lost property will be placed on a table outside the school. Please feel free to take any items from this table before they are responsibly disposed of.